RED C is Ireland’s premier provider of research-based consultancy services. Founded in 2003, we have been providing high quality research based consultancy services to both blue chip and up and coming businesses across Ireland, the UK and worldwide.
We are a fresh, dynamic organisation whose work is rooted in sound statistical science, behavioural observation and listening to the consumer. At the core of our business is the gathering and analysis of behaviour, to provide clear insights to our customers, in an ever-changing world. We thrive on understanding the why behind consumer behaviour and motivation.
RED C continues to grow significantly ahead of the market, on the back of a first rate team, excellent customer service, clear and actionable analysis and new product innovation. As a result, the company is looking to add talent to their research team.
RED C are always interested in hear from high quality researchers who may be a valuable addition to our team. Send your CV to email@example.com and we will consider each by merit and keep on file if no positions are available at that specific time.
RED C is actively currently seeking to hire the following:
Associate Director/Director – Dublin
You should love discovering why consumers behave the way they do! You should also have at least 5+ years experience in using both qualitative and quantitative research techniques, at an agency or client side; and have relevant experience in analysis, project and people management, reporting and presentation skills. You should also be able to demonstrate excellent client service skills, and the ability to relate insight to strategic business management issues.
As a key member of the research team at RED C you will be involved in a variety of projects, utilising the latest techniques for clients across many industries, including FMCG, Telecoms, Banking, Retail, Public Sector and Media. You will be part of a very strong senior team of strategic thinkers who will help you develop and hone your research and client service skills, through on the job training and mentoring and external development where appropriate. They will work with you to build a strong client portfolio.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the research process, including client account handling, client development, proposal preparation, project design and management, moderation, analysis and delivery of key consumer insights to our blue chip client list.
Extensive training and career development will be provided in all aspects of research and insight delivery, through on the job mentoring and a structured training module course where required. The company’s growth and excellent senior team provide an interesting, varied and quick paced work environment that encourages the individual to maximize their potential.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in confidence to the HR Manager Anne Weadick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Executive – 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are now hiring a Field Executive to join our busy Field Team. The position is based in EastPoint Business Park in Clontarf, Dublin 3.
You will be based in Operations, report to the Field Manager and, work closely with the Research Department. Your overall role will be to manage the timely allocation and return of market research work from the interviewer panel. The majority of your communication is over the phone. As part of the role you will:
- input into questionnaire design and interview instructions
- brief interviewers and address any issues that arise in the field
- seek to introduce improvements to existing processes
- undertake quality control checks on returned work
- follow up with interviewers in the event that work does not meet quality standards
- contribute to panel recruitment drives and provide training for the existing panel
- have at least 2 years experience in an administration role, ideally in the market research industry
- be an excellent communicator with fluency in verbal and written English
- have excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask, work to tight deadlines and address issues in a calm manner
- enjoy dealing with people on a daily basis and be able to build rapport quickly over the phone
- be able to communicate issues and advise corrective action in a sensitive manner and maintain relationships
- have excellent attention to detail skills and a track record of following procedures and taking and seeking direction
- be proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and be confident in your ability to use new technology.
This is a full-time position on a 6 month fixed term contract. Full on the job training will be provided. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
To apply for this role please email a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and your CV to email@example.com or for further information please contact Linda at 01 6930226.
Face to Face Interviewers Dublin Airport
We are looking to expand their market research interviewer panel at Dublin Airport. If you like meeting people and have a minimum of 12 hours free a week this might be the job for you! Own transport essential as some early mornings/late evenings will apply. If you are Computer literate at a basic level and if you have, excellent communication skills. Have a Pleasant, friendly manner and presentable appearance. Have the ability to work to tight deadlines with a reliable and professional approach to work.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-8186256 for further details.
Door To Door Interviewers
RED C offers an array of fieldwork services and has an enviable, established client base in the industry. As a result of this growth, we are currently seeking to expand our door-to-door interviewer panel. If you like meeting people, and have a few hours free per week; this might be the job for you! The ideal candidates should possess the following qualities/abilities:
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 12 hours per week.
- Be computer literate at a basic level.
- Must like dealing with members of the public.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- 100% fluency in written and spoken English.
- Pleasant, friendly manner and presentable appearance.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Reliable with professional approach to work.
Use of a car is an advantage, but is not essential.
All candidates must be legally permitted to work in Ireland.
If you think you might be interested in joining our panel, please call Patricia for more information on 01 818 6256 or email Patricia.Byrne@redcresearch.ie. Full training will provided.
You can also contact Patricia in writing at:
RED C Research & Marketing Ltd
Ground Floor, Block G
East Point Business Park, Clontarf